Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
1. Thank you “Fabulous at Fifty” for this award- You truly are fabulous and so is your blog!
2. I would like to pass this award to (in no particular order because you are all amazing):
- Conchsaladesque – Thank you for making me laugh and inspiring me!
- Lean Girl’s Club– Great motivation for women who love to run or just want to stay fit
- Fit and Feminist– Not only because we have so much in common, but because it’s something every girl should read
- Tikk Tok– A fellow barefoot runner documenting her journey
- Undeterrable– Love to read about another goal setter!
- The Skinny Pink Ninja– Way to prove the doctors wrong girl! Can’t wait to follow in your footsteps (fingers crossed)
- My Pink Ribbon Journey– Talk about survivor- this super woman just completed a triathlon after taking on breast cancer!
- The Thinks I Can Think– Besides being generous, she is also incredibly funny!
- Eat:Watch:Run– This blog cracks me up (and the bunny is adorable)!
- Running on Empty– Love that this couple is training for a marathon together- and he documented his proposal in the blog! Lots of luck to you both!!!!
- Love and Running Shoes– Another CT local. Ashley, you rock! Good luck with your running and future triathlons 🙂
- Motion and Rest– Love to read about another runner’s progress- especially when that runner is a fabulous woman with a sense of humor!
- Breathless Runner– I totally relate to this blog!
- Slow Happy Runner– Because Lori, you are an inspiration, and I love reading about your journey.
- Fat Girl in a Skinny World– A great blog about living healthy 🙂
Hmmm 7 (random) things about me:
- I have a bulldog who skateboards.
- One of my biggest achievements was buying my first house.
- I love anything canoli.
- Some of my favorite hobbies include traveling, photography, and drawing/painting.
- My favorite pair of shoes are my vibrams.
- My greatest fear is failure.
- Billie Holiday and Bob Marley are two of my favorite musicians.
- What is the Versatile Blogger Award? (versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com)
Aww shucks. I’m on the list! ❤ ❤ I'm gonna have to check out some of those blogs. I've only heard of one of them!
Of course you’re on the list! As I pointed out, you’re blog cracks me up. 😉 Thanks for having such entertaining posts!
I am honored by your recognition, and I’ll do my best to pass along (and hence fully earn) the award. It may take me a little while to find 15 favorite blogs, but now you’ve inspired me to go looking for them!
I can’t wait to see what you find! 🙂
WOW! Thank you so much. I’m always thrilled anyone reads my blog and, now, I have confirmation that at least one person likes it! Yay! Thanks, again. I will try to do a post like this, but in case I don’t, I definitely will link you back!
You are so welcome. I love your blog! You are totally worthy of the recognition. 🙂
Oh, YAY! Thanks so much! 🙂
I wish I could draw and paint, dang it!
I think my Vibrams are my fave pair of shoes now too. That happened quickly.
You are SO welcome. It was totally deserved!
It’s amazing how quickly those vibrams work their way into your heart! They will change your life- I swear!
Wow, thanks! 😆 I hope I have 15 more- although I’ve recently discovered your blog (and not a whole lot of others, but ya know 😉 ) so I may have to bounce this one back…. 🙂
Aw, thank you! You know I find you so inspiring, so obvs we have a little mutual admiration society going on here. 🙂
Is it possible to have platonic blog crushes, because I think I’m developing a few! lol I am so glad to have started this blog, in part, because I have met so many wonderful and inspiring people like you!
Thanks for passing along the award and recommending some great blogs. I wish I had a magic dog that knew how to skateboard. And I don’t usually like canolis, but it was the one thing I wanted to eat after running the NYC Marathon. Weird, huh?
It was well deserved!
BTW- Not as weird as not like canolis- in my opinion 😉 jk
yay, thank you so much for the mention! i’ve been a junky blogger lately (life happens) but still glad you’re following 😀 seriously can’t wait for your marathon recap…i am not sure if i’ll be in the state that day but if i am i might just have to come and cheer you on!
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..
Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.