“Exercise is good for your mind, body, and soul.”
– Susie Michelle Cortright
So this morning I did my usual Jackie work out and then headed over to my mom’s for some long overdo quality time. We hit our favorite store Marshalls and I was able to pick up some awesome new workout duds for a great price 🙂
It’s funny how reluctant I always am to buy regular new clothes, but when it comes to workout clothes, it’s a-whole-nother story! I guess I rationalize it as a reward for working hard. Plus, I spend more time in exercise apparel than everyday clothes anyway. 🙂 Besides, have you ever noticed how great new workout gear is for motivation?
I can’t wait to try them out at boot camp tonight!
I’m also glad to report that I FINALLY went grocery shopping today, so I’m not tempted to eat garbage. I’m not sure why I always put it off so long. I’m pretty certain, though, that if it were not for the fact that I’m on my last roll of toilet paper, I would have put it off even longer. I have to admit that it pretty nice to actually have food (and healthy food at that!) in my cabinets!
Needless to say, I was already having a good day when I got home and found a package on my door step. My Insanity DVDs came in a whole day early!!!! I’m SO PSYCHED. I know I have boot camp tonight, and I already worked out this morning, but I can’t wait til my next day off to try it!!!! I’m sure I will be kicking myself later (especially since I’m still sore from the climbing gym), but it will be SO WORTH IT!!!
Have an awesome Monday everyone!
- I am an Addict… (runningthriver.wordpress.com)
- Life Without Boot Camp… (runningthriver.wordpress.com)
- Fashionable Workout Essentials to Keep You Motivated (fitsugar.com)
- One week with no boot camp… (runningthriver.wordpress.com)
- Another Milestone (runningthriver.wordpress.com)
- The Vacuum Workout (henryruns.wordpress.com)
- I Came, I Saw, I Conquered (runningthriver.wordpress.com)
- Good bye Modesty (runningthriver.wordpress.com)