“I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.”
~ Benjamin Disraeli
In a surprising twist of fate, I have kindly been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Momarock, a fellow female runner and bad ass. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hi. 🙂
I would like to truly thank Momarock not only for the nomination, but also her excellent blog which I thoroughly enjoy reading. After all, we all know what a fan I am of other women who enjoy running and kicking ass.
As with every nomination, there are some rules which are as follows:
- You must thank the person who has given you the award. (check)
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (check)
- Link the person who has nominated you for the award. (check)
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Ok 7 things about myself:
1) I have developed a strange adult onset phobia of bicycle riding which I fully intend to get over so I can eventually compete in a triathlon. I never remember being up that high in the air as a child! (I also need to learn to swim properly, but having one out of 3 down isn’t bad, right?)
2) I LOVE shoes, but hate wearing them. In fact, if I could walk around barefoot all day, I would.
3) I have lived in the state of CT my whole life. Never even left for college.
4) I have made up for never living outside of CT by traveling. So far I have been to the Philippines, Ecuador, Bermuda, Mexico, Barbados, Dominica, St. Thomas, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Egypt (and yes, I rode a camel) and Aruba… I have also traveled a bit around the US.
5) If I could live anywhere else in the US, I’d pick Colorado.
6) I have studied Spanish, French, Italian, and Latin, but the only language I can speak fluently is English.
7) If I had to choose a different career I would either be a personal trainer or a life coach.
Okay, now for the fun part! Nominations!!!!
There are so many great blogs I follow. It’s definitely hard to choose!!!! Since I have had the honor of nominating some of my blog buddies for other awards in the past, I tried to pick some of the newer blogs I’ve been following.
In no particular order:
1) Soles of a Mom– I find this blog to be full of positive energy and always find something inspiring to read.
2) The Everyday Warrior– Why? Because she’s AWESOME!!!! and someone I can totally relate to. She is also running a Tough Mudder and raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project, so head over there and show her some support!
3) Fabulous 50’s– Because she truly is FABULOUS and so is her blog. I especially love her travel photos!!!!
4) Feminist Figure Girl- What can I say? I’m a feminist at heart. This blog is totally worth reading.
5) Conchsaladesque- This lady has been through some recent heartache, but continues to face each day with strength and gratitude. Her posts are always thoughtful and insightful.
6) Manbicep– All I can say is you have to read it.
- The Kreativ Blogger Award (theobamacrat.com)
- Kreativ Blogger Award (startupbabies.com)
- The Winner Is … (cre8tivegang.wordpress.com)
- Kreative Blogger Award (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- Kreativ Blogger Award (wordsetcwriting.com)
- Day 128 – I am honored to be a Kreativ Blogger (mydailycreativity.wordpress.com)
- Kreative Blogger Award and Words Etc. (wordsetcwriting.com)
- Adventures in Kreativ blogging: The awards (strawberryindigo.wordpress.com)
- Kreativ Blogger Award (dogkisses.wordpress.com)
- Nomination for Kreativ Blogger award (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)