Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
1. Thank you “Fabulous at Fifty” for this award- You truly are fabulous and so is your blog!
2. I would like to pass this award to (in no particular order because you are all amazing):
- Conchsaladesque – Thank you for making me laugh and inspiring me!
- Lean Girl’s Club– Great motivation for women who love to run or just want to stay fit
- Fit and Feminist– Not only because we have so much in common, but because it’s something every girl should read
- Tikk Tok– A fellow barefoot runner documenting her journey
- Undeterrable– Love to read about another goal setter!
- The Skinny Pink Ninja– Way to prove the doctors wrong girl! Can’t wait to follow in your footsteps (fingers crossed)
- My Pink Ribbon Journey– Talk about survivor- this super woman just completed a triathlon after taking on breast cancer!
- The Thinks I Can Think– Besides being generous, she is also incredibly funny!
- Eat:Watch:Run– This blog cracks me up (and the bunny is adorable)!
- Running on Empty– Love that this couple is training for a marathon together- and he documented his proposal in the blog! Lots of luck to you both!!!!
- Love and Running Shoes– Another CT local. Ashley, you rock! Good luck with your running and future triathlons 🙂
- Motion and Rest– Love to read about another runner’s progress- especially when that runner is a fabulous woman with a sense of humor!
- Breathless Runner– I totally relate to this blog!
- Slow Happy Runner– Because Lori, you are an inspiration, and I love reading about your journey.
- Fat Girl in a Skinny World– A great blog about living healthy 🙂
Hmmm 7 (random) things about me:
- I have a bulldog who skateboards.
- One of my biggest achievements was buying my first house.
- I love anything canoli.
- Some of my favorite hobbies include traveling, photography, and drawing/painting.
- My favorite pair of shoes are my vibrams.
- My greatest fear is failure.
- Billie Holiday and Bob Marley are two of my favorite musicians.
- What is the Versatile Blogger Award? (versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com)